The corduroy sherpa jacket is back, this time in black. An elusive thing and real hard to find (still), but look no further. Back by popular request is the corduroy sherpa.
Soft corduroy outer shell and inside warm lining. Sleeves have an inside polyester lining to make it easy to wear with long sleeves underneath and stop it from sweating and sticking. Outside hip pockets, inside corduroy stitch pocket and two front chest pockets. It also has adjustable waist buttons. All heavy duty. A good all rounder. We know you will be happy with it.
- 65% Polyester 30% Nylon 5% Elastane Inside Lining
- Adjustable Waist Bottom Band
- Front Button Closure
- Front Woven Label
- Corduroy Outer
- Inside Left Pocket
- Two Lower Shallow Pockets
- Front Chest Pockets and Embroidery
- Polyester Lining In Sleeves
- Inside Neck Coat Holder Tag
Sits just below the waist or just on it depending on your size.