Durton Tortoise - Type 1.0
Introducing our interpretation of a contemporary classic silhouette. Constructed from thick gloss black acetate, featuring a meticulously crafted beveled brow bridge and fortified with 5 rung hinges, these frames embody strength and durability. Their refined structure is accentuated by a crisp and sleek finish, ensuring a timeless appeal that will endure the passage of time.
- Colour - tortoise brown
- 5mm thick acetate frame and temples
- Hinge colour - silver
- Metal colour - shine silver
- Lens-nose-temple measurement: 47-20-145 mm
- Product comes with displayed packaging
- Lens colour - Smoke
- Material - Nylon
- Lens category - #3
WHY NYLON LENSES ?
- Nylon lenses exhibit strong UV resistance, helping to protect the eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Nylon is free of BPA.
- Nylon lenses contribute to clearer vision, enhancing the overall visual experience for eyewear users.
- Nylon lenses reduce chromatic aberration compared to other materials like polycarbonate and glass. This results in clearer and more colour-sensitive vision.