Celebrating all the dads, stepdads, single parents and father figures this Fathers Day! Come down and check out some of our favourite brands in store for a special gift.
Treat Dad to some locally made goodies from Fine Sands, Onshore Threads and Scaly Mates with their assortment of caps and classic tees☀️
Or help Dad kick back and relax with accessories from Salty Dunes and Dusty Pirates 🍺
Don't just get him another pair of socks this Father's Day 😉
Looking for something special to do on the 3rd of September? Here are some ideas from the team at Common Ground :
1. Take Dad to Chalky's for brekkie and then go for a sunshine filled stroll around West End (Make sure to visit the Roundhouse for some amazing views)
2. Treat Dad to some delicious wine at Vin Populi (18+)
3. Head to Tuckfield Oval Parkland for a mid-day picnic surrounded by beautiful views of the harbour. Walk across the road and check out the vibrant rainbow sea containers!
4. Walk through Fremantle Markets and then stop for lunch in the food court when you're ready (don't forget to grab some goodies while you're here)
5. Surprise Dad with a pub style dinner at The Old Courthouse.
6. Go for a ride on the iconic ferris wheel in Esplanade Park.
7. Take Dad for a tour of the Maritime Museum and learn about Fremantle's history while overlooking the Indian Ocean.
8. Let Dad distill his very own Gin with The Republic of Fremantle's 'Gin School'.
9. Check out Little Creatures or Gage Roads for lunch or a Brewery Tour and learn all about their history and processes.
10. Explore FOMO and all it has to offer! Let Dad choose between Mini Golf, Bowling and an abundance of restaurants to create the perfect Fathers Day.